Compare Falken AZENIS FK453CC and Pirelli XL P ZERO
- Models Supported7 Models Supported1 Model Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4/54.4/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.3.5/54.5/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.3.5/54.8/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3.5/54.4/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.5/54/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for AZENIS FK453CC 255/55 R18 109W TubelessWrite a Review
- By NishaPosted on 03-03-2015 15:42:203.6
The Falken range of tyres peak as some of the most quality holding tyres. This specific model defines just what makes this company shine. With qualities like precision steering to bring up control and improved traction on all surfaces, this radial goes beyond conventional boundaries to give the best to its owner. It also makes for a good braking ability that lets a car breeze through corners, and stop quickly when needed. A vehicle equipped with this tyre is kept under steady balance throughout its drive. A safe and stable drive is guaranteed with its top notch features. Furthermore, fuel economy is improved, and a quiet as well as comfortable drive is assured. It is safe to say that the standard set by tyres like this, are sure to stay for years to come.
Reviews for XL P ZERO 255/45 R18 99Y TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.270Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.130775Width (mm)255255Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.5545Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1818Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years4 Years
- By Sandhya SuriPosted on 23-03-2015 18:44:424.4
One of the top most tyre companies available today is Pirelli, which specializes in constructing durable and high quality products. This particular model named XL P ZERO comes with an attractive tread pattern that lasts longer compared to other models. It provides an enhanced grip both on wet and dry roads. It ensures a vehicle remains stable at all times irrespective of road conditions. This radial is made with protection from uneven wear and has the ability of preventing aquaplaning. Furthermore, it offers a precise steering response and keeps a car under control even at high speeds and when taking turns. All in all, it is one of the finest tyre models from this brand that ensures maximum safety along with enhanced comfort.