Compare Falken AZENIS PT722 and MRF ZSLK
- Models Supported10 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4/54.2/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.3.7/54/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.3.3/54.8/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3.7/54.2/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.2/54.1/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for AZENIS PT722 205/60 R14 88H TubelessWrite a Review
- By DebapratimPosted on 03-03-2015 15:48:023.8
AZENIS PT722 is one of the tyre models offered by the reputed company named Falken. This is the first premium touring tyre from the firm, which is mainly developed for providing a comfortable ride. It is an all season tyre that is long lasting and capable of increasing fuel efficiency. It is available in different sizes like 14, 15, 16 and 17 inches to select from. This tyre has an asymmetric tread design that ensures maximum grip, while the wear indicators regularly informs about its proper rotation timing. Improved handling and anti-hydroplaning ability are the two other factors, which makes it one of the preferred tyre models for wet road conditions.
Reviews for ZSLK 175/65 R14 82T TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.210190Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.560475Width (mm)205175Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6065Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1414Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years5 Years
- By Amit ShrivastavaPosted on 16-03-2015 18:51:084.3
The ZSLK is another of MRF's best designs. It has a blend of the very best features a radial could bring to its driver. Smooth braking and cornering, along with a low rolling resistance, together build a quality ride experience. Tighter steering, balanced handling, and excellent grip, make for the best control a car could be delivered. The vehicle is also aided with a better fuel economy when adorned with this radial. The tyre seals its benefits with a quiet, peaceful ride atmosphere guaranteed throughout.