Compare Falken Linam R51 LT and Hankook OPTIMO K715
- Models Supported10 Models Supported
Cars using Linam R51 LT 155/R13 LT 89S Tubeless
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4/53.8/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.3.9/53.2/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.3.9/53.4/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.2/52.8/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.1/53/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Linam R51 LT 155/R13 LT 89S TubelessWrite a Review
- By NikhilPosted on 05-03-2015 15:01:544
Falken is one of the finest tyre companies in the world, and this one, especially depicts just what makes them grand in what they do. This Linam R51 LT tyre model is the engineering in its most advanced form. It brings the best control along with providing precise steering and firm braking ability. It offers maximum traction on all surfaces, and keeps a vehicle balanced and stable at all speeds. Fuel economy is also improved with the lower rolling resistance that this tyre has. A quiet and comfortable ride top all of the benefits it offers.
Reviews for OPTIMO K715 155/80 R13 79T TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.180190Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.580437Width (mm)155155Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.080Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1313Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years5 Years
- By AnjanPosted on 09-03-2015 17:33:023.2
Hankook affirms its dominance in the tyre field with a radial such as this one. The Optimo K715 blends the best of all benefits asked for in a tyre. It improved performance with the aid of the smoothest handling and firm control. An improved braking ability ensures that the cornering capacity is also refined for the vehicle. Traction is enforced no matter how rough the road condition, and wet traction is also top notch. The most high grade engineering envelops the tyre in the firmest protection against the rough roads, granting it high durability and strength. The tyre also reaches for all benefits a tyre could possibly grant, bringing an improved fuel saving to the vehicle. Peace and comfort during the drive top the radial's benefits off, making it one of the most all rounded tyres a vehicle could equip itself with.