Compare Falken WILDPEAK A/T and Nexen CP 672
- Models Supported10 Models Supported
Cars using WILDPEAK A/T 255/65 R16 109T Tubeless
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.5/54.2/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.3/53.5/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.1/53/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3.8/52/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life5/53.5/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for WILDPEAK A/T 255/65 R16 109T TubelessWrite a Review
- By Praveen BhatiPosted on 05-03-2015 14:47:004.3
Falken finds its place among some of the most renowned companies in the world, and one can hardly wonder why with tyres such as these. This WildPeak A/T is quality at its very finest. It brings the best to streets, welding performance with safety and handling. Braking is enhanced for stable turning and faster stopping capacity. The traction brought by this radial weathers on all surfaces, with grip on wet grounds as well. The fuel economy is increased with the aid of a radial such as this one. Sealing its range of benefits along with a quiet and comfortable drive for its passengers, is something that is rarely afforded by cars these days.
Reviews for CP 672 205/60 R16 TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.190Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.1300Width (mm)255205Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6560Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1616Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years
- By Rajendra SinghPosted on 03-03-2015 17:53:193.2
The Nexen brand is renowned for what they do, and this model throws light on how they make it happen. This is a radial that brings firm traction on all surfaces. It endures wet grounds and gives traction to beat all harsh conditions. The best braking capacity allows a vehicle with this radial to ease its way through turns. In addition to all this, the radial has the best steering response, allowing for an upgrade in the car's handling by many levels. Comfort and peace are also ensured with the help of this radial, which has the lowest rolling resistance for a smooth and easy drive. A lowered noise emission tops all of this. Altogether, it is safe to say that the CP 672 model is sure to set the standard for tyres for years to come.