Compare Goodyear DP B1 and Pirelli CINTURATO P1
- Models Supported10 Models Supported6 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.3/54.1/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.3/53.7/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.5/53.6/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3.9/53.7/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.3/53.6/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for DP B1 185/60 R15 84H TubelessWrite a Review
- By DharshanPosted on 16-03-2015 14:16:484.3
The radials from Goodyear have quality in every regard. This is a model that brings the best benefits to its rider. It has a fulfilling grip on all surfaces, and allows excellent wet performance. It is built for the best durability and strength, made for withstanding the rough roads and surviving. A superior braking, a tightened steering and the best control together raise performance to its highest. Going past conventional bounds, the tyre also brings fuel savings, and ensures a quiet, comfortable ride.
Reviews for CINTURATO P1 205/65 R15 94V TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.210240Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.500670Width (mm)185205Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6065Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1515Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years4 Years
- By Ranjit MenonPosted on 03-03-2015 20:02:143.7
Pirelli has made the best tyre products in the world, and their name is well guarded only by products such as this one. This Cinturato P1 model series has the best braking capacity that brings the car to a quick stall. Cornering and turning are made elegantly easy and it offers firmest grip when taking on all the rough surfaces. It provides precise steering response, ensuring that control and handling are refined to the very finest for the driver. The radial seals its stunning features with the lowest rolling resistance, which culminates in a far lower fuel consumption. In addition to this, it has lower noise emission, bringing comfort and peace for its driver.