Compare Hankook DYNAPRO HL and Maxxis MA-P1
- Models Supported3 Models Supported7 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.5/54.2/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.5/53.7/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.5/53.4/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.5/53.2/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life5/53.9/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for DYNAPRO HL 265/65 R17 112H TubelessWrite a Review
- By MukeshPosted on 05-03-2015 18:21:195
Hankook places its tyres among the top notch radials in our world. This radial sets the example for tyre manufacture, with the best traction along with a firm braking capacity. The most precise steering response helps build the best control for the vehicle. Balance and stable driving are assured benefits of radials such as this. In addition to this, the radial is built for long standing quality, with compounds of strength adorning its make. A lower rolling resistance makes for better fuel saving, and a lower noise emission tops off the tyre's benefits with a smooth and quiet drive.
Reviews for MA-P1 215/55 R17 94V TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.210240Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.1120670Width (mm)265215Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6555Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1717Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years2 Years
- By Gaurav GandhiPosted on 03-03-2015 16:16:393.7
Maxxis stands out among tyre manufacturers, and this model gives us a gist of what makes them so great. The MA-P1 is one of the finest of quality the world of radials has seen, strengthened for longer life and greater durability. It applies firm grip on all surfaces, and keeps the braking powerful. It has the most precise steering response, allowing for improved control on all levels. In addition to this, balance and stability are molded to the finest with this radial. A lower rolling resistance gives it a better fuel capacity, along with lower noise emission. All in all, performance, handling, safety and comfort are all raised to their finest levels with the help of this outstanding radial.