Compare Hankook OPTIMO K715 and Nexen SB 702
- Models Supported10 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.3.8/54.4/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.3.2/53.7/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.3.4/54.5/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.2.8/54.1/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3/53.8/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for OPTIMO K715 155/80 R13 79T TubelessWrite a Review
- By AnjanPosted on 09-03-2015 17:33:023.2
Hankook affirms its dominance in the tyre field with a radial such as this one. The Optimo K715 blends the best of all benefits asked for in a tyre. It improved performance with the aid of the smoothest handling and firm control. An improved braking ability ensures that the cornering capacity is also refined for the vehicle. Traction is enforced no matter how rough the road condition, and wet traction is also top notch. The most high grade engineering envelops the tyre in the firmest protection against the rough roads, granting it high durability and strength. The tyre also reaches for all benefits a tyre could possibly grant, bringing an improved fuel saving to the vehicle. Peace and comfort during the drive top the radial's benefits off, making it one of the most all rounded tyres a vehicle could equip itself with.
Reviews for SB 702 185/70 R13 86T TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.190190Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.437530Width (mm)155185Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.8070Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1313Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years
- By Gaurav GandhiPosted on 20-03-2015 14:08:304.1
Nexen is one of the finest producers of radials available in the market today. Tyres of this brand are mostly known for their best quality and high performance. Out of its various products, this SB 702 model is made with resistance to irregular wear. It has the best braking ability that enables short stopping distances. Whether it is wet or dry roads, a firm grip is maintained all through the drive. Moreover, this radial has a light weight profile that aids in better fuel efficiency. Its optimum tread pattern can take on any surface and keeps a vehicle stable at all times. Besides these, it ensures maximum safety at the time of taking turns and guarantees a noise free ride. All in all, this is one of the fine tyre models that any driver can look for their vehicle.