Compare Hankook OPTIMO ME04 and Kumho K727
- Models Supported1 Model Supported1 Model Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.3.3/54.8/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.3.5/54.8/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.3.5/54.9/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3.8/55/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.3/54.5/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for OPTIMO ME04 165/65 R13 77T TubelessWrite a Review
- By Neeraj KumarPosted on 16-03-2015 18:04:273.5
The radials from Hankook stand out on numerous regards. The Optimo ME04 is a model that combats the uncertainties of the road with the best traction and an improved braking ability. Handling is refined with the help of a precise steering response. It brings a better fuel economy and a comfortable ride as well, as benefits that go beyond conventional borders.
Reviews for K727 165/65 R13 TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.190Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.4120Width (mm)165165Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6565Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1313Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years
- By Praveen BhatiPosted on 11-03-2015 17:52:344.8
Kumho is one of the renowned tyre brands available in the market at present. This firm specializes in supplying an assorted range of tyres. Among its several models this K727 is a tyre model that ensures supreme handling as well as braking ability. It also provides excellent steering response and offers maximum traction on all roads.