Compare Hankook VENTUS AS RH07 and Pirelli SCORPION VERDE
- Models Supported2 Models Supported2 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.3.6/53.7/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.3.9/53.1/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.3.6/53.1/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3.8/53.2/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4/52.1/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for VENTUS AS RH07 275/45 R20 110V TubelessWrite a Review
- By SaurabhPosted on 16-03-2015 16:42:513.8
The tyres from Hankook stand out on every regard. This is a model that affirms control of the highest, while also making for a smooth and eased handling. It has a superior wet performance as well. Durability and strength are refined to the finest, so that the tyre can withstand all odds of the street. Fuel economy is also improved, and ride quality is great.
Reviews for SCORPION VERDE 275/45 R20 110V TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.240240Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.10601060Width (mm)275275Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.4545Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.2020Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years4 Years
- By Neeraj KumarPosted on 04-03-2015 15:55:373
Pirelli is one of the most accomplished tyre builders, and models such as these detail just how they shine in what they do. This Scorpion Verde takes tyre manufacturing to a new edge, combining a range of good features in one radial. It offers superior traction in wet and dry surfaces, besides enabling smooth and effortless braking. It has the most precise steering response, improving control by many lengths. A far lower rolling resistance lays the ground for better fuel economy. A quiet and comfortable drive tops off the benefits this tyre has to offer.