Compare Hankook VENTUS V12 EVO and Bridgestone Potenza RE050 RFT
- Models Supported6 Models Supported8 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.4/53.6/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.5/53.6/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.5/53.5/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.7/53.2/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4/53.3/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for VENTUS V12 EVO 225/50 R17 98Y TubelessWrite a Review
- By Arsh SharmaPosted on 23-03-2015 18:53:454.4
This model is a quality product from Hankook. It ensures the best control on all road conditions, and makes for smooth and eased handling. It has a precise steering, an improved braking, a tightened steering, and an excellent grip. The fuel economy is improved. Durability of the highest is guaranteed with this tyre, destined to provide quality that lasts.
Reviews for Potenza RE050 RFT 225/45 R17 91W RunflatWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.270Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.750615Width (mm)225225Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.5045Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1717Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years6 Years
- By Dr. krishna parekhPosted on 16-03-2015 17:40:233.4
Bridgestone is one of the greatest of the world's tyre makers, and this model brings forth their acclaim on every front. The tyre is a model for all the benefits one expects in a radial. It brings high traction to keep the vehicle sustained in safety. Performance is improved with the aid of a firm control. The steering response is top notch, and this makes for an upgrade to the vehicle's handling. Cornering is made easier and less strained. Braking is also improved, so that the vehicle is brought to a stop easily. Fuel savings are improved, and a comfortable ride are also assured as added benefits of the fine tyre model.