Compare JK Brute and Bridgestone POTENZA RE88
- Models Supported7 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.2.5/54/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.2.4/54/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.2.5/54/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.2.8/54/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life2/54/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Brute 195/80 R15 106Q TubeWrite a Review
- By Vandana SethPosted on 06-03-2015 11:29:102.4
JK Tyres is one among the top tyre making firms that is known for offering a wide range of products. Its not just suitable for passenger cars, but also for commercial and utility vehicles. This particular model named Brute from this brand ensures the best mileage along with better stability. It is constructed with high abrasion tread compound that increases its life and makes it gives the finest cornering stability. All in all, this tyre model ensures high level of safety along with a superior ride comfort.
Reviews for POTENZA RE88 195/60 R15 88V TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.160240Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.950560Width (mm)195195Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.8060Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1515Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years6 Years
- By ChetanPosted on 16-03-2015 17:42:274
The Potenza ER88 is another great manufacture from Bridgestone. This tyre makes the best of benefits available for its driver. It affirms a superior grip on all surfaces, and keeps the vehicle grounded at all speeds. Handling is improved by many lengths, with a tight steering and a better braking ability. Furthermore, it has an excellent wet performance as well. The tyre is also gifted with longevity, improved for lasting tread life. The low rolling effort that it has takes up lesser fuel to keep itself in its wake, and thus fuel savings are also improved. All put together, this is one of the finest achievements of Bridgestone.