Compare Kumho SOLUS KH17 and Bridgestone POTENZA RE88
- Models Supported5 Models Supported7 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.2.8/54/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.2.5/54/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.2.6/54/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3.8/54/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life2.7/54/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for SOLUS KH17 195/65 R15 91H TubelessWrite a Review
- By DebapratimPosted on 19-03-2015 18:28:012.9
This is a model that defines quality on every round. It has the best performance capacity, with the help of a firm grip, an upgraded steering, a tighter braking and balance assured all through the way. It performs just as well on wet surfaces as well, and ensures the firmest safety on wet grounds. Durability of the firmest is guaranteed, so that the tread's quality is accompanied by lasting life. The fuel economy is also given a boost, and a peaceful, comfortable ride is assured.
Reviews for POTENZA RE88 195/60 R15 88V TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.210240Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.615560Width (mm)195195Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6560Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1515Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years
- By ChetanPosted on 16-03-2015 17:42:274
The Potenza ER88 is another great manufacture from Bridgestone. This tyre makes the best of benefits available for its driver. It affirms a superior grip on all surfaces, and keeps the vehicle grounded at all speeds. Handling is improved by many lengths, with a tight steering and a better braking ability. Furthermore, it has an excellent wet performance as well. The tyre is also gifted with longevity, improved for lasting tread life. The low rolling effort that it has takes up lesser fuel to keep itself in its wake, and thus fuel savings are also improved. All put together, this is one of the finest achievements of Bridgestone.