Compare Maxxis MA-P1 and Bridgestone TURANZA AR20
- Models Supported3 Models Supported2 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.2/54.2/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.3.7/54/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.3.4/54/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3.2/54.2/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.9/54.3/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for MA-P1 155/65 R13 73T TubelessWrite a Review
- By Gaurav GandhiPosted on 03-03-2015 16:16:393.7
Maxxis stands out among tyre manufacturers, and this model gives us a gist of what makes them so great. The MA-P1 is one of the finest of quality the world of radials has seen, strengthened for longer life and greater durability. It applies firm grip on all surfaces, and keeps the braking powerful. It has the most precise steering response, allowing for improved control on all levels. In addition to this, balance and stability are molded to the finest with this radial. A lower rolling resistance gives it a better fuel capacity, along with lower noise emission. All in all, performance, handling, safety and comfort are all raised to their finest levels with the help of this outstanding radial.
Reviews for TURANZA AR20 145/70 R13 71H TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.190210Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.365345Width (mm)155145Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6570Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1313Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)2 Years6 Years
- By MukeshPosted on 20-02-2015 14:18:394.1
Bridgestone specializes in producing high quality tyres, which are supplied to several countries in the world. This particular model from the company named TURANZA AR20, is made of Flat Contact Patch (FCP) that gives a better contact area. It also prevents risk of tyre deformations, while increasing its life span. The use of advanced silica tread compound is an advantage as it aids in offering a matchless performance by reducing its rolling resistance.