Compare Metro Conti Go and TVS RIB
- Models Supported10 Models Supported2 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.2.3/53.3/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.2.3/53.3/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.2/53.3/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.2.6/53.3/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life2.5/53.3/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Conti Go 80/100 R17 TubelessWrite a Review
- By NishaPosted on 06-03-2015 17:06:152.3
This Conti Go model is meant for a blend of all the best features in a tyre. It brings firm grip on all surfaces. Braking and handling is improved, enabling a far higher level of control. A good steering maneuverability further enhances control for a vehicle. The fuel economy is also improved as one of the benefits this tyre offers. Topping it all off is the peace of a noise-free, comfortable drive.
Reviews for RIB 2.25/R17 33L 4PRWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.120Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.0115Width (mm)802.25Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.100Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1717Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)3 Years5 Years
- By Sandeep SharmaPosted on 11-03-2015 10:26:133.3
TVS stands out among tyre makers, and this radial shows us just why the company shines. The RIB is a radial built for the most precise control possible. Performance is refined with the aid of an improved handling. Control of the firmest is granted, with an enhanced braking and steering response. Grip of the firmest keeps the vehicle grounded on both dry and wet surfaces. Fuel efficiency, and comfort for the ride top off the benefits of this radial, one of the finest ever built.