Compare Metro Conti Revolution and TVS ATT 750M TL
- Models Supported10 Models Supported10 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4/53/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.3.7/53/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.3.6/52.5/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3.8/52.6/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.3/52.2/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Conti Revolution 3/R17 TubeWrite a Review
- By Shafali ChopraPosted on 09-03-2015 12:38:463.7
Metro Continental is one of the world's very finest tyre manufacturers, and this tyre sets itself apart from the regular range that the company has delivered. It brings a high grade control for the vehicle, keeping its handling smooth and eased always. Steering is tightened as a product of the high precision steering maneuverability that the tyre is built to deliver. The bike is kept balanced and stable always, so that cruising at high speeds and tackling tight corners is made much easier. Braking is improved, which scores as an addition feature of the good handling that the tyre brings for its rider. Fuel economy is also improved, with a smooth, strain free drive maintained always. A comfortable, quiet ride is also ensured with the help of this radial, sealing it as one of the best products to hit tyre shelves.
Reviews for ATT 750M TL 100/80 R17 40P TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.150Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.0140Width (mm)3100Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.80Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1717Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)3 Years5 Years
- By Praveen BhatiPosted on 09-03-2015 11:51:332.7
This tyre gives you the blend of best features in a radial. It applies a combination of performance and comfort for the finest drive experience. A sturdy build with a high durability, maximum traction for all surfaces, a lower rolling resistance for more fuel savings, and excellent steering response for the most precise handling altogether gives this radial a level apart from all others. All in all, this ATT 750M TL is one of the finest radials a biker could ask for.