Compare Metro Conti Revolution and TVS PANCER
- Models Supported10 Models Supported10 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4/53.6/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.3.7/54.7/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.3.6/53.4/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3.8/54.5/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.3/54/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Conti Revolution 3/R17 TubeWrite a Review
- By Shafali ChopraPosted on 09-03-2015 12:38:463.7
Metro Continental is one of the world's very finest tyre manufacturers, and this tyre sets itself apart from the regular range that the company has delivered. It brings a high grade control for the vehicle, keeping its handling smooth and eased always. Steering is tightened as a product of the high precision steering maneuverability that the tyre is built to deliver. The bike is kept balanced and stable always, so that cruising at high speeds and tackling tight corners is made much easier. Braking is improved, which scores as an addition feature of the good handling that the tyre brings for its rider. Fuel economy is also improved, with a smooth, strain free drive maintained always. A comfortable, quiet ride is also ensured with the help of this radial, sealing it as one of the best products to hit tyre shelves.
Reviews for PANCER 120/80 R17 61PWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.150Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.0257Width (mm)3120Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.80Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1717Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)3 Years5 Years
- By Ritika KaliaPosted on 26-03-2015 18:04:064
TVS is a well known brand for its vehicles, but it has a strong dominance in the tyre market as well. This model, the PANCER, is one of their higher end products. It brings the best of all elements together in one tyre. It has the best grip on all surfaces, a superior braking ability, a high grade handling, control, and a refined steering maneuverability. All of this together makes it best suited for performance, but at the same time, gives it the hold on safety and secure driving that is also much needed. Comfort, peace, and a better fuel economy are added benefits of this radial.