Compare Metro CONTI SUMO and Metzeler ROADTECH Z6
- Models Supported10 Models Supported10 Models Supported
Bikes using ROADTECH Z6 110/80 R18 58W Tubeless
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4/53.6/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.3.6/53.7/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4/53.3/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3.5/53.8/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.3/53.3/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for CONTI SUMO 3/R18 TubeWrite a Review
- By Sandhya SuriPosted on 11-03-2015 10:19:353.7
Metro Continental has made its mark in the tyre industry by offering superior quality radials for a range of vehicles. This Conti Sumo model series in particular, is one of the finest tyres for two wheelers that gives better mileage and lasts long. It is made of numerous elements that makes it highly durable and boosts its performance on both wet as well as dry surfaces. Handling and stability are best ensured with this radial, which also has an outstanding braking ability. Besides offering good steering response, it also helps in easy as well as safe cornering. Therefore, all these qualities certainly makes this is a preferred choice among many others in the market.
Reviews for ROADTECH Z6 110/80 R18 58W TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.270Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.0236Width (mm)3110Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.80Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1818Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)3 Years4 Years
- By Amit ShrivastavaPosted on 06-03-2015 17:33:063.5
Metzeler designates its position as one of the leaders in the tyre business with models such as this. The Roadtech Z6 is radial engineering in its finest, with grip and traction on all surfaces, along with superior braking capacity. The steering response is also top notch, further upgrading control for a vehicle. This radial also aids in bringing down the fuel consumption. A peaceful and comfortable ride is also assured. This, without a doubt, is a product of the very toughest engineering.