Compare Metro CONTI SUMO and MRF Zapper FQ
- Models Supported10 Models Supported10 Models Supported
Bikes using Zapper FQ 80/100 R18 Tubeless
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4/53.5/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.3.6/53.5/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4/53.5/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3.5/53.5/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.3/53.5/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for CONTI SUMO 3/R18 TubeWrite a Review
- By Sandhya SuriPosted on 11-03-2015 10:19:353.7
Metro Continental has made its mark in the tyre industry by offering superior quality radials for a range of vehicles. This Conti Sumo model series in particular, is one of the finest tyres for two wheelers that gives better mileage and lasts long. It is made of numerous elements that makes it highly durable and boosts its performance on both wet as well as dry surfaces. Handling and stability are best ensured with this radial, which also has an outstanding braking ability. Besides offering good steering response, it also helps in easy as well as safe cornering. Therefore, all these qualities certainly makes this is a preferred choice among many others in the market.
Reviews for Zapper FQ 80/100 R18 TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.00Width (mm)380Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.100Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1818Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)3 Years5 Years
- By Amlan BhattacharyaPosted on 06-03-2015 16:14:073.5
The Zapper range of tyres from MRF marks quality in every manner possible. This model, the Zapper FQ is a premium radial that suffers from no let down. It has the best durability among tyres, and brings a firm grip and traction on all surfaces. Braking is made smooth and eased with its high grade handling capacity. A precise steering response further reaches out to raise the vehicle's control level. Topping off the benefits of this tyre are a better fuel efficiency and a quiet, comfortable drive assurance. All in all, the reputation that MRF has built around itself is due in its entirety, to premium quality radials such as this one.