Compare Metzeler SPORTEC M3 F and TVS PANCER
- Models Supported10 Models Supported10 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.3.9/53.6/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.2/54.7/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.1/53.4/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3.8/54.5/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.3/54/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for SPORTEC M3 F 120/60 R17 55W TubelessWrite a Review
- By NikhilPosted on 06-03-2015 16:58:484.1
The tyres from a company like Metzeler wins over acclaim for its unwavered quality. The Portec M3(F) combines the best benefits asked for in a tyre. It ensures a smooth handling with the best braking capacity. An excellent traction is sustained on all surfaces, and a superior drainage action seals performance on wet surfaces. It is molded with the firmest build in mind, so that its tread life endures to the longest. Furthermore, a comfortable and quiet drive are also benefits of this high grade radial. This is a tyre that steps up the standards for the tyre industry all in all.
Reviews for PANCER 120/80 R17 61PWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.270150Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.218257Width (mm)120120Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6080Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1717Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)4 Years5 Years
- By Ritika KaliaPosted on 26-03-2015 18:04:064
TVS is a well known brand for its vehicles, but it has a strong dominance in the tyre market as well. This model, the PANCER, is one of their higher end products. It brings the best of all elements together in one tyre. It has the best grip on all surfaces, a superior braking ability, a high grade handling, control, and a refined steering maneuverability. All of this together makes it best suited for performance, but at the same time, gives it the hold on safety and secure driving that is also much needed. Comfort, peace, and a better fuel economy are added benefits of this radial.