Compare Metzeler ROADTECH Z6 and CEAT SECURA F85
- Models Supported10 Models Supported10 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.3.6/54/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.3.7/54.2/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.3.3/54.4/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3.8/53.9/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.3/54.2/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for ROADTECH Z6 180/55 R17 73W TubelessWrite a Review
- By Amit ShrivastavaPosted on 06-03-2015 17:33:063.5
Metzeler designates its position as one of the leaders in the tyre business with models such as this. The Roadtech Z6 is radial engineering in its finest, with grip and traction on all surfaces, along with superior braking capacity. The steering response is also top notch, further upgrading control for a vehicle. This radial also aids in bringing down the fuel consumption. A peaceful and comfortable ride is also assured. This, without a doubt, is a product of the very toughest engineering.
Reviews for SECURA F85 2.75/R17 TubeWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.270Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.365Width (mm)1802.75Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.55Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1717Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)4 Years5 Years
- By AnweshPosted on 06-03-2015 14:40:284.1
This tyre brands itself as one of the finest from the already acclaimed manufacturer, Ceat. It scores an all rounded feat, bringing the best performance to the fore side by side with comfort and safety. It enhances all ranges of the bike's performance, with a firm grip, improved braking ability, smooth cornering, secured balance, and the very best handling altogether. Furthermore, it touches fuel benefits as well, with smooth ride achieved. Topping its high grade achievements off, it offers a quiet, comfortable ride as well.