Compare Metzeler SPORTEC M5I and TVS Star Plus
- Models Supported6 Models Supported3 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.5/53.6/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.5/53.6/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.5/54/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.5/53.3/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.5/53.3/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for SPORTEC M5I 200/50 R17 75W TubelessWrite a Review
- By NikhilPosted on 05-03-2015 15:25:244.8
The range of tyres from Metzeler seal their place as some of the toughest products out there. This model, the Sportec M5I stays true to its manufacturer's grandeur. It brings the best of all worlds to its rider, applying the best grip on all surfaces, and keeping handling as smooth as possible. It has the most precise steering response, meant to improve the bike's control, and take it to its highest. A lower rolling resistance and prevention from uneven wear guarantee a smooth and comfortable ride. In addition to all of this, the fuel efficiency of a bike is also enhanced as a result of this tyre's far reaching benefits. All in all, the Sportec M5I sets the world of bikers on a new edge.
Reviews for Star Plus 2.50/R17 43L 6PRWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.270120Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.387155Width (mm)2002.5Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.50Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1717Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)4 Years5 Years
- By Brijesh VashishtaPosted on 11-03-2015 10:32:193.6
Star Plus is one of the models offered by the renowned TVS tyre company, which has countless customers all across the world. This tyre is specially designed to provide the best handling as well as control. It comes with a unique tread format that includes large blocks and extended shoulders. These aid in giving a maximum grip on both dry as well as wet road conditions. It offers precise steering response and ensures hydroplaning doesn't take place. On the whole, this is a perfect tyre model that gives all the benefits a rider could ask for.