Compare Michelin Energy XM2 and Michelin PILOT PRECEDA PP2
- Models Supported2 Models Supported8 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4/54.2/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.3.6/54.8/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.3.6/54.5/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3.3/54.3/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.9/54/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Energy XM2 145/80 R12 74T TubelessWrite a Review
- By Amit Shrivastava Posted on 03-03-2015 16:29:153.7
Michelin is one of the highest ranking tyre manufacturers, and one can see where their proficiency in the tyre field comes from with a view of Energy XM2. This is one of the best tyre radials a driver could ask for, combining firm grip and traction with the best braking ability. In addition to this, the radial brings a better fuel economy and gives the driver the comfort of a quiet as well as peaceful drive.
Reviews for PILOT PRECEDA PP2 225/45 R17 91W MO TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.190270Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.375615Width (mm)145225Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.8045Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1217Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years5 Years
- By Thomas Posted on 16-03-2015 18:17:014.4
Michelin is one of the most trusted tyre brands that specializes in producing an assorted range of products for different kinds of vehicles. Among the numerous tyres it has offered, this model named PILOT PRECEDA PP2 is particularly developed for providing maximum grip and safety mainly when driving on wet road conditions. It has deeper grooves that evacuates water from under the tyre and keeps a vehicle away from skidding. Another plus point of this model is, it gives a better fuel efficiency and maintains stability even when taking turns. All in all, this is a perfect tyre that guarantees good wet grip and easy handling.