Compare Michelin Energy XM2 and Michelin PRIMACY HP
- Models Supported2 Models Supported3 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4/53.3/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.3.6/54/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.3.6/53.6/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3.3/53.8/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.9/54.2/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Energy XM2 145/80 R12 74T TubelessWrite a Review
- By Amit Shrivastava Posted on 03-03-2015 16:29:153.7
Michelin is one of the highest ranking tyre manufacturers, and one can see where their proficiency in the tyre field comes from with a view of Energy XM2. This is one of the best tyre radials a driver could ask for, combining firm grip and traction with the best braking ability. In addition to this, the radial brings a better fuel economy and gives the driver the comfort of a quiet as well as peaceful drive.
Reviews for PRIMACY HP 235/55 R17 99W MO TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.190270Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.375775Width (mm)145235Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.8055Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1217Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years5 Years
- By Vandana Seth Posted on 16-03-2015 18:19:003.8
Today, Michelin stands atop the list of popular tyre companies that has offered high quality radials that are great in performance. This particular model named Primacy HP, is designed with an innovative tread that is further blended with compounds like elasto sport and silica. It is made to offer better braking on wet roads and has resistance to uneven wear. It features stronger tread blocks and sipes that makes the ride quite smoother and makes for safe cornering. It provides excellent steering response and makes handling an easy job for a driver.