Compare Michelin Latitude Cross and Michelin PRIMACY HP
- Models Supported3 Models Supported3 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.2/53.3/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.3.9/54/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.1/53.6/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3.7/53.8/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.5/54.2/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Latitude Cross 265/65 R17 112H TubelessWrite a Review
- By Shohrat Shankar Posted on 06-03-2015 12:07:074.1
This Latitude Cross is one among the various tyre models offered by the reputed tyre maker named Michelin. This company is mostly known for producing tyres that are durable and better in performance. Its build with high strength materials that makes it highly durable. This gives the driver a better control over the vehicle at the time of braking and even when taking turns. On the whole, this radial features all the qualities that anyone could ask for.
Reviews for PRIMACY HP 235/55 R17 99W MO TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.210270Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.1120775Width (mm)265235Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6555Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1717Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years5 Years
- By Vandana Seth Posted on 16-03-2015 18:19:003.8
Today, Michelin stands atop the list of popular tyre companies that has offered high quality radials that are great in performance. This particular model named Primacy HP, is designed with an innovative tread that is further blended with compounds like elasto sport and silica. It is made to offer better braking on wet roads and has resistance to uneven wear. It features stronger tread blocks and sipes that makes the ride quite smoother and makes for safe cornering. It provides excellent steering response and makes handling an easy job for a driver.