Compare Michelin Latitude Tour HP and Michelin Primacy 3 ST
- Models Supported5 Models Supported10 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.3.6/54.5/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.3.1/54.2/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.3/54.2/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3/54.1/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life2.8/53.1/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Latitude Tour HP 215/65 R16 102H TubelessWrite a Review
- By Abhishek Posted on 06-03-2015 12:03:543.1
Michelin is one of the top most tyre making firm available today that is engaged in delivering high quality products. This company has produced a number of products and Latitude Tour HP is one among them. It is a tyre that is specifically designed to suit crossovers and sports utility vehicles. It ensures maximum safety and even maintains stability on all surfaces. Moreover, it gives a better steering response and reduces noise levels thus, leading to a smooth as well as peaceful driving experience to its passengers.
Reviews for Primacy 3 ST 205/55 R16 91W TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.210270Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.850615Width (mm)215205Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6555Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1616Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years5 Years
- By Poonam malviya Posted on 06-03-2015 12:10:094
The Primacy 3 ST is one of the finest radials from the already acclaimed manufacturer, Michelin. It brings the best of all worlds to its rider, welding both hard wired performance, and soft comfort at the same time. The best traction is enabled with its revolutionary tread design, which can consistently perform on all surfaces. Grip is also aided by a sophisticatedly advanced braking capacity. Smooth running and easy cornering are allowed, and the handling is further refined with the help of a precise steering response. Prevention from uneven wear and a low rolling resistance bring a reduced fuel consumption, thereby aiding mileage as well. Sealing its basket of benefits is a comfortable, quiet ride with lower noise emissions. All in all, this is a radial that sets the pace for tyres of the future.