Compare Michelin PILOT PRECEDA PP2 and Michelin Primacy 3 ST
- Models Supported8 Models Supported6 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.2/54.5/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.8/54.2/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.5/54.2/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.3/54.1/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4/53.1/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for PILOT PRECEDA PP2 225/45 R17 91W MO TubelessWrite a Review
- By Thomas Posted on 16-03-2015 18:17:014.4
Michelin is one of the most trusted tyre brands that specializes in producing an assorted range of products for different kinds of vehicles. Among the numerous tyres it has offered, this model named PILOT PRECEDA PP2 is particularly developed for providing maximum grip and safety mainly when driving on wet road conditions. It has deeper grooves that evacuates water from under the tyre and keeps a vehicle away from skidding. Another plus point of this model is, it gives a better fuel efficiency and maintains stability even when taking turns. All in all, this is a perfect tyre that guarantees good wet grip and easy handling.
Reviews for Primacy 3 ST 225/50 R17 94V TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.270240Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.615670Width (mm)225225Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.4550Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1717Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years5 Years
- By Poonam malviya Posted on 06-03-2015 12:10:094
The Primacy 3 ST is one of the finest radials from the already acclaimed manufacturer, Michelin. It brings the best of all worlds to its rider, welding both hard wired performance, and soft comfort at the same time. The best traction is enabled with its revolutionary tread design, which can consistently perform on all surfaces. Grip is also aided by a sophisticatedly advanced braking capacity. Smooth running and easy cornering are allowed, and the handling is further refined with the help of a precise steering response. Prevention from uneven wear and a low rolling resistance bring a reduced fuel consumption, thereby aiding mileage as well. Sealing its basket of benefits is a comfortable, quiet ride with lower noise emissions. All in all, this is a radial that sets the pace for tyres of the future.