Compare Michelin Pilot Road 2 and Michelin Pilot Road 4
- Models Supported10 Models Supported10 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.4/53.9/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.3/53.6/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.3.9/53.5/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3.8/54/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.3/53.5/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Pilot Road 2 120/70 ZR17 M/C 58W TubelessWrite a Review
- By Shekhar Posted on 03-03-2015 12:51:514.1
Michelin stands out as one of the world's top quality radial makers. This Pilot road 2 tyre model marks its achievements in all fields. It offers an excellent grip and braking ability. Smooth handling and a firm control are ensured. The most precise steering further refines handling, and allows for a smooth show on roads. This tyre reaches all benefits one could ask for, also granting a better fuel economy and a comfortable, peaceful ride.
Reviews for Pilot Road 4 120/70 ZR17 TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.270270Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.23658Width (mm)120120Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.7070Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1717Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.ZRZRWarranty (Year)5 Years5 Years
- By Nishant Posted on 27-03-2015 17:37:123.7
Pilot Road 4 is one of the tyre models offered by the Michelin brand, which is made with the help of latest technological methods. It is a sport touring radial that is constructed with rubber, new silica and a few other elements, which makes it highly durable and long lasting as well. It features a unique tread design that enhances grip on all surfaces, be it dry or wet road conditions. This radial enables short stopping distances and guarantees safe cornering. Besides these, it avoids the onset of aquaplaning and enhances traction on wet and slippery surfaces. Moreover, it helps in maintaining the stability of a vehicle at all times, while giving a better driving experience to its riders.