Compare Michelin Pilot Road 2 and Michelin PILOT SPORTY
- Models Supported10 Models Supported10 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.4/54.6/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.3/54.2/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.3.9/54/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3.8/54.2/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.3/53.7/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Pilot Road 2 120/70 ZR17 M/C 58W TubelessWrite a Review
- By Shekhar Posted on 03-03-2015 12:51:514.1
Michelin stands out as one of the world's top quality radial makers. This Pilot road 2 tyre model marks its achievements in all fields. It offers an excellent grip and braking ability. Smooth handling and a firm control are ensured. The most precise steering further refines handling, and allows for a smooth show on roads. This tyre reaches all benefits one could ask for, also granting a better fuel economy and a comfortable, peaceful ride.
Reviews for PILOT SPORTY 100/80 R17 52P TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.270Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.2360Width (mm)120100Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.7080Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1717Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.ZRRWarranty (Year)5 Years5 Years
- By Nishant Posted on 03-03-2015 12:14:074.1
This Pilot Sporty tyre model affirms just why Michelin stands where it is in the tyre industry today. This radial combats the uncertainties of roads with a combination of all the best features that one asks for in a radial. It has the most precise steering, allowing for high grade control and handling. Grip and traction are at the best for both dry and wet surfaces. Its exceptional braking ability brings a smooth and easy cornering for the rider. Steering is refined with the precision that this radial has in its maneuverability. Fuel economy is also improved with the help of a low rolling resistance. Sealing its achievements is a comfortable and peaceful riding ability like few other radials out there can offer.