Compare Michelin Pilot Sport 3 ST and Michelin Primacy 3 ST
- Models Supported10 Models Supported
Cars using Pilot Sport 3 ST 225/50 ZR16 Tubeless
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.3.6/54.5/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.3.9/54.2/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.3.6/54.2/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3.8/54.1/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.7/53.1/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Pilot Sport 3 ST 225/50 ZR16 TubelessWrite a Review
- By Shekhar Posted on 16-03-2015 18:20:393.7
At present, there are several companies that are engaged in producing high quality tyres and Michelin is one among them. This firm has made its mark in the tyre industry by catering to the needs of countless customers. Out of the various models it has offered, this PILOT SPORT 3 comes with an advanced tread pattern that can run on any surface. It is made with the blend of rubber, silica, high dense polymers and a few other high strength elements. All these together, makes it highly durable and long lasting as well. It maintains high level of traction on wet roads and protects a vehicle from skidding. Besides these, it also gives a healthy mileage and ensures its passengers a comfortable ride.
Reviews for Primacy 3 ST 205/55 R16 91W TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.270Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.615Width (mm)225205Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.5055Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1616Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.ZRRWarranty (Year)5 Years5 Years
- By Poonam malviya Posted on 06-03-2015 12:10:094
The Primacy 3 ST is one of the finest radials from the already acclaimed manufacturer, Michelin. It brings the best of all worlds to its rider, welding both hard wired performance, and soft comfort at the same time. The best traction is enabled with its revolutionary tread design, which can consistently perform on all surfaces. Grip is also aided by a sophisticatedly advanced braking capacity. Smooth running and easy cornering are allowed, and the handling is further refined with the help of a precise steering response. Prevention from uneven wear and a low rolling resistance bring a reduced fuel consumption, thereby aiding mileage as well. Sealing its basket of benefits is a comfortable, quiet ride with lower noise emissions. All in all, this is a radial that sets the pace for tyres of the future.