Compare Michelin PILOT SPORTY and Michelin SIRAC STREET
- Models Supported10 Models Supported10 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.6/54.3/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.2/54.6/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4/54.9/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.2/54.2/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.7/54.5/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for PILOT SPORTY 100/80 R17 52P TubelessWrite a Review
- By Nishant Posted on 03-03-2015 12:14:074.1
This Pilot Sporty tyre model affirms just why Michelin stands where it is in the tyre industry today. This radial combats the uncertainties of roads with a combination of all the best features that one asks for in a radial. It has the most precise steering, allowing for high grade control and handling. Grip and traction are at the best for both dry and wet surfaces. Its exceptional braking ability brings a smooth and easy cornering for the rider. Steering is refined with the precision that this radial has in its maneuverability. Fuel economy is also improved with the help of a low rolling resistance. Sealing its achievements is a comfortable and peaceful riding ability like few other radials out there can offer.
Reviews for SIRAC STREET 2.75/R17 41P TubeWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.00Width (mm)1002.75Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.80Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1717Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years5 Years
- By Ashutosh Posted on 06-03-2015 17:20:484.5
A tyre supports a multitude of features for its vehicle. This radial scores on all of them, with the best of all benefits combined in one piece. It offers maximum traction to suit all surfaces. Durability is improved to its very finest, allowing this tyre to stand the roughness of roads for the longest life possible. Fuel consumption is also refined to give a higher mileage, while a comfortable as well as peaceful drive is also assured. Altogether, this Sirac Street is a landmark model for the tyre industry in its entirety.