Compare Michelin Pilot Street and TVS ATT 250
- Models Supported10 Models Supported10 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.6/53.6/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.6/54.1/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.6/53.8/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.8/54.5/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.6/54.4/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Pilot Street 110/70 R17 54H TubeWrite a Review
- By DishaPosted on 03-03-2015 12:43:464.6
Michelin has always occupied a top spot in the league of quality tyre makers. This Pilot Street tyre builds a new arena of achievement for the company. This is a radial built for the best performance, but with comfort and fuel economy also kept within the picture. It offers a supreme grip, braking ability, balance, durability, and safety, combining the best of all features in one fine radial.
Reviews for ATT 250 3.00/R17 50P 6PR TubeWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.210150Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.212190Width (mm)1103Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.70Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1717Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years5 Years
- By DharshanPosted on 17-03-2015 18:20:484.1
The ATT 250 tyre model from the TVS brand is specially designed for two wheelers. It has an attractive tread pattern that features sipes in between grooves. These function to control noise emissions and to give a peaceful driving experience. Its braking performance is quite impressive and offers incomparable steering response. It comes with wider grooves all over, which helps in pumping out water effectively to maintain good traction on wet surfaces. The company has built it with high grade materials that toughens it from the inside and makes it capable of taking on any surface. Besides these, it is also capable of increasing fuel efficiency, reduce carbon dioxide emissions and makes handling quite convenient to a driver.