Compare Michelin Pilot Street and TVS PANCER
- Models Supported10 Models Supported10 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.6/53.6/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.6/54.7/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.6/53.4/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.8/54.5/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.6/54/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Pilot Street 110/70 R17 54H TubeWrite a Review
- By DishaPosted on 03-03-2015 12:43:464.6
Michelin has always occupied a top spot in the league of quality tyre makers. This Pilot Street tyre builds a new arena of achievement for the company. This is a radial built for the best performance, but with comfort and fuel economy also kept within the picture. It offers a supreme grip, braking ability, balance, durability, and safety, combining the best of all features in one fine radial.
Reviews for PANCER 120/80 R17 61PWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.210150Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.212257Width (mm)110120Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.7080Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1717Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years5 Years
- By Ritika KaliaPosted on 26-03-2015 18:04:064
TVS is a well known brand for its vehicles, but it has a strong dominance in the tyre market as well. This model, the PANCER, is one of their higher end products. It brings the best of all elements together in one tyre. It has the best grip on all surfaces, a superior braking ability, a high grade handling, control, and a refined steering maneuverability. All of this together makes it best suited for performance, but at the same time, gives it the hold on safety and secure driving that is also much needed. Comfort, peace, and a better fuel economy are added benefits of this radial.