Compare Michelin Pilot Street and TVS RIB
- Models Supported10 Models Supported2 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.6/53.3/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.6/53.3/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.6/53.3/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.8/53.3/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.6/53.3/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Pilot Street 110/70 R17 54H TubeWrite a Review
- By DishaPosted on 03-03-2015 12:43:464.6
Michelin has always occupied a top spot in the league of quality tyre makers. This Pilot Street tyre builds a new arena of achievement for the company. This is a radial built for the best performance, but with comfort and fuel economy also kept within the picture. It offers a supreme grip, braking ability, balance, durability, and safety, combining the best of all features in one fine radial.
Reviews for RIB 2.25/R17 33L 4PRWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.210120Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.212115Width (mm)1102.25Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.70Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1717Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years5 Years
- By Sandeep SharmaPosted on 11-03-2015 10:26:133.3
TVS stands out among tyre makers, and this radial shows us just why the company shines. The RIB is a radial built for the most precise control possible. Performance is refined with the aid of an improved handling. Control of the firmest is granted, with an enhanced braking and steering response. Grip of the firmest keeps the vehicle grounded on both dry and wet surfaces. Fuel efficiency, and comfort for the ride top off the benefits of this radial, one of the finest ever built.