Compare Michelin Primacy 3 ST and CEAT CZAR A/T
- Models Supported5 Models Supported8 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.5/55/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.2/54.4/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.2/53.5/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.1/54/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.1/55/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Primacy 3 ST 195/65 R15 91V TubelessWrite a Review
- By Poonam malviyaPosted on 06-03-2015 12:10:094
The Primacy 3 ST is one of the finest radials from the already acclaimed manufacturer, Michelin. It brings the best of all worlds to its rider, welding both hard wired performance, and soft comfort at the same time. The best traction is enabled with its revolutionary tread design, which can consistently perform on all surfaces. Grip is also aided by a sophisticatedly advanced braking capacity. Smooth running and easy cornering are allowed, and the handling is further refined with the help of a precise steering response. Prevention from uneven wear and a low rolling resistance bring a reduced fuel consumption, thereby aiding mileage as well. Sealing its basket of benefits is a comfortable, quiet ride with lower noise emissions. All in all, this is a radial that sets the pace for tyres of the future.
Reviews for CZAR A/T 215/75 R15 100S TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.240180Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.615800Width (mm)195215Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6575Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1515Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years5 Years
- By Ranjit MenonPosted on 09-03-2015 11:24:034.4
The Czar A/T model series is one of the best radials from acclaimed manufacturer, CEAT. It offers an excellent traction and stability besides ensuring an impressive braking ability. Cornering and turning are made easier than one could ask for, and control is enhanced to its very finest. The most precise steering response upgrades handling for a vehicle, and secures balance throughout the drive. In addition to this, the radial also brings down the fuel consumption, and builds the most comfortable and peaceful ride for its owner.