Compare Michelin Primacy 3 ST and Goodyear DP B1
- Models Supported5 Models Supported10 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.5/54.3/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.2/54.3/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.2/54.5/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.1/53.9/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.1/54.3/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Primacy 3 ST 195/65 R15 91V TubelessWrite a Review
- By Poonam malviyaPosted on 06-03-2015 12:10:094
The Primacy 3 ST is one of the finest radials from the already acclaimed manufacturer, Michelin. It brings the best of all worlds to its rider, welding both hard wired performance, and soft comfort at the same time. The best traction is enabled with its revolutionary tread design, which can consistently perform on all surfaces. Grip is also aided by a sophisticatedly advanced braking capacity. Smooth running and easy cornering are allowed, and the handling is further refined with the help of a precise steering response. Prevention from uneven wear and a low rolling resistance bring a reduced fuel consumption, thereby aiding mileage as well. Sealing its basket of benefits is a comfortable, quiet ride with lower noise emissions. All in all, this is a radial that sets the pace for tyres of the future.
Reviews for DP B1 185/60 R15 84H TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.240210Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.615500Width (mm)195185Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6560Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1515Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years5 Years
- By DharshanPosted on 16-03-2015 14:16:484.3
The radials from Goodyear have quality in every regard. This is a model that brings the best benefits to its rider. It has a fulfilling grip on all surfaces, and allows excellent wet performance. It is built for the best durability and strength, made for withstanding the rough roads and surviving. A superior braking, a tightened steering and the best control together raise performance to its highest. Going past conventional bounds, the tyre also brings fuel savings, and ensures a quiet, comfortable ride.