Compare Michelin Primacy 3 ST and Michelin PRIMACY HP
- Models Supported6 Models Supported3 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.5/53.3/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.2/54/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.2/53.6/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.1/53.8/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.1/54.2/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Primacy 3 ST 225/50 R17 94V TubelessWrite a Review
- By Poonam malviya Posted on 06-03-2015 12:10:094
The Primacy 3 ST is one of the finest radials from the already acclaimed manufacturer, Michelin. It brings the best of all worlds to its rider, welding both hard wired performance, and soft comfort at the same time. The best traction is enabled with its revolutionary tread design, which can consistently perform on all surfaces. Grip is also aided by a sophisticatedly advanced braking capacity. Smooth running and easy cornering are allowed, and the handling is further refined with the help of a precise steering response. Prevention from uneven wear and a low rolling resistance bring a reduced fuel consumption, thereby aiding mileage as well. Sealing its basket of benefits is a comfortable, quiet ride with lower noise emissions. All in all, this is a radial that sets the pace for tyres of the future.
Reviews for PRIMACY HP 235/55 R17 99W MO TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.240270Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.670775Width (mm)225235Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.5055Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1717Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years5 Years
- By Vandana Seth Posted on 16-03-2015 18:19:003.8
Today, Michelin stands atop the list of popular tyre companies that has offered high quality radials that are great in performance. This particular model named Primacy HP, is designed with an innovative tread that is further blended with compounds like elasto sport and silica. It is made to offer better braking on wet roads and has resistance to uneven wear. It features stronger tread blocks and sipes that makes the ride quite smoother and makes for safe cornering. It provides excellent steering response and makes handling an easy job for a driver.