Compare Michelin SIRAC STREET and TVS Star Plus
- Models Supported10 Models Supported3 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.3/53.6/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.6/53.6/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.9/54/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.2/53.3/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.5/53.3/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for SIRAC STREET 2.75/R17 41P TubeWrite a Review
- By AshutoshPosted on 06-03-2015 17:20:484.5
A tyre supports a multitude of features for its vehicle. This radial scores on all of them, with the best of all benefits combined in one piece. It offers maximum traction to suit all surfaces. Durability is improved to its very finest, allowing this tyre to stand the roughness of roads for the longest life possible. Fuel consumption is also refined to give a higher mileage, while a comfortable as well as peaceful drive is also assured. Altogether, this Sirac Street is a landmark model for the tyre industry in its entirety.
Reviews for Star Plus 2.50/R17 43L 6PRWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.120Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.0155Width (mm)2.752.5Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1717Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years5 Years
- By Brijesh VashishtaPosted on 11-03-2015 10:32:193.6
Star Plus is one of the models offered by the renowned TVS tyre company, which has countless customers all across the world. This tyre is specially designed to provide the best handling as well as control. It comes with a unique tread format that includes large blocks and extended shoulders. These aid in giving a maximum grip on both dry as well as wet road conditions. It offers precise steering response and ensures hydroplaning doesn't take place. On the whole, this is a perfect tyre model that gives all the benefits a rider could ask for.