Compare MRF MoGrip Moto D and MRF Nylogrip FE
- Models Supported10 Models Supported10 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.3/53.8/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.2/53.9/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.3/54.2/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.5/54/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.7/53.5/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for MoGrip Moto D 2.75/18Write a Review
- By Sandhya Suri Posted on 09-03-2015 15:21:194.2
MRF is a very popular tyre brand, whose products are supplied to numerous countries all over the world. All the tyres offered by this firm are the result of its latest technological methods and research. One such model from this brand is MoGrip Moto D, which is the best choice when it comes to wet traction. It comes with an aggressive block design that keeps a vehicle grounded by offering the much needed grip. Whether a vehicle is driven on highways or off roads, this component ensures maximum stability. This tyre has a rugged tread pattern with solid blocks that gives it a larger contact path. It offers the much needed resistance and safety thus, making it a preferred choice among various others. All in all, this is a perfect model that is developed with all the fine qualities that any driver could ask for in a tyre.
Reviews for Nylogrip FE 90/100 R10Write a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.00Width (mm)2.7590Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.100Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1810Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RWarranty (Year)5 Years5 Years
- By Sivadathan Posted on 16-03-2015 16:30:273.9
The radials of MRF score on some of the very best features possible. This is a tyre that blends all the best features and makes for a ride experience of the finest. It has superior traction to tread on all surfaces, and excellent wet performance as well. It is highly durable, with a cutting edge make that defies most other models ever made. A uniform wear function, along with a low rolling effort, together ensure that the energy needed for the vehicle are lowered and, as a result, the fuel consumption is reduced. The best braking and handling is delivered, and control is tightened. Balance affirms the vehicle all through the way. A comfortable, peaceful ride is guaranteed, sealing this as one of the best ride experiences to be.