Compare MRF MoGrip Moto D and MRF Zapper FY1
- Models Supported10 Models Supported10 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.3/52.8/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.2/53/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.3/52.6/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.5/53.1/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.7/53/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for MoGrip Moto D 100/90 R17Write a Review
- By Sandhya Suri Posted on 09-03-2015 15:21:194.2
MRF is a very popular tyre brand, whose products are supplied to numerous countries all over the world. All the tyres offered by this firm are the result of its latest technological methods and research. One such model from this brand is MoGrip Moto D, which is the best choice when it comes to wet traction. It comes with an aggressive block design that keeps a vehicle grounded by offering the much needed grip. Whether a vehicle is driven on highways or off roads, this component ensures maximum stability. This tyre has a rugged tread pattern with solid blocks that gives it a larger contact path. It offers the much needed resistance and safety thus, making it a preferred choice among various others. All in all, this is a perfect model that is developed with all the fine qualities that any driver could ask for in a tyre.
Reviews for Zapper FY1 90/80 R17 TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.00Width (mm)10090Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.9080Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1717Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years5 Years
- By Gaurav Gandhi Posted on 06-03-2015 16:23:062.9
This Zapper FY1 is on the top list of bike enthusiasts around the world, reaching a splendor in its design that few other radials have. It offers the best traction and grip on a range of surfaces, and simplifies handling to the very neatest. Braking is made smoother and easier, and thereby, control over a vehicle is also upgraded. It offers an upsizing in the vehicle's fuel economy as well. Sealing an all rounded achievement, this tyre brings a quiet and comfortable ride for its driver.