Compare MRF Nylogrip Plus and MRF Nylogrip FE
- Models Supported10 Models Supported10 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.4/53.8/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.3/53.9/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.5/54.2/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.5/54/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.2/53.5/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Nylogrip Plus 3.5/10Write a Review
- By Gaurav Gandhi Posted on 16-03-2015 15:31:364.4
This Nylogrip Plus tyre model from the MRF brand is one of the most preferred choices of many bike riders. It is because, this model is developed with all the characteristic features that makes the ride not just smoother but safer as well. It offers the finest braking performance, whether a vehicle is driven at high speeds or on wet surfaces. It makes better contact with the road to provide good stability and grip as well. The firm has made it with a unique tread pattern that is suitable to run on water filled as well as dry road conditions. This radial ensures safe cornering and gives an enhanced steering response. All in all, a driver can experience easy as well as smooth handling of a bike that is equipped with this tyre.
Reviews for Nylogrip FE 90/100 R10Write a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.00Width (mm)3.590Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.100Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1010Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RWarranty (Year)5 Years5 Years
- By Sivadathan Posted on 16-03-2015 16:30:273.9
The radials of MRF score on some of the very best features possible. This is a tyre that blends all the best features and makes for a ride experience of the finest. It has superior traction to tread on all surfaces, and excellent wet performance as well. It is highly durable, with a cutting edge make that defies most other models ever made. A uniform wear function, along with a low rolling effort, together ensure that the energy needed for the vehicle are lowered and, as a result, the fuel consumption is reduced. The best braking and handling is delivered, and control is tightened. Balance affirms the vehicle all through the way. A comfortable, peaceful ride is guaranteed, sealing this as one of the best ride experiences to be.