Compare MRF Nylogrip Plus and MRF Zapper FG
- Models Supported10 Models Supported10 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.4/53.9/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.3/53.5/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.5/53.8/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.5/53.6/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.2/54/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Nylogrip Plus 2.75/18Write a Review
- By Gaurav Gandhi Posted on 16-03-2015 15:31:364.4
This Nylogrip Plus tyre model from the MRF brand is one of the most preferred choices of many bike riders. It is because, this model is developed with all the characteristic features that makes the ride not just smoother but safer as well. It offers the finest braking performance, whether a vehicle is driven at high speeds or on wet surfaces. It makes better contact with the road to provide good stability and grip as well. The firm has made it with a unique tread pattern that is suitable to run on water filled as well as dry road conditions. This radial ensures safe cornering and gives an enhanced steering response. All in all, a driver can experience easy as well as smooth handling of a bike that is equipped with this tyre.
Reviews for Zapper FG 90/90 R12 TubeWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.00Width (mm)2.7590Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.90Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1812Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RWarranty (Year)5 Years5 Years
- By Mukesh Posted on 16-03-2015 16:28:333.8
This is a fine model from a company that has set itself apart in terms of tyre building. The tyres of MRF stand out on every measure, and this one accomplishes just that. It brings a great traction to suit all surfaces. It makes for a great steering and braking, and enforces top notch balance on the vehicle throughout. Fuel savings, along with a comfortable ride complete the radial's accomplishments, locking it in as one of the best products made.