Compare MRF Nylogrip Plus and MRF Zapper FS
- Models Supported10 Models Supported10 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.4/53.3/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.3/53.8/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.5/52.9/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.5/53.6/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.2/53.7/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Nylogrip Plus 2.75/18Write a Review
- By Gaurav Gandhi Posted on 16-03-2015 15:31:364.4
This Nylogrip Plus tyre model from the MRF brand is one of the most preferred choices of many bike riders. It is because, this model is developed with all the characteristic features that makes the ride not just smoother but safer as well. It offers the finest braking performance, whether a vehicle is driven at high speeds or on wet surfaces. It makes better contact with the road to provide good stability and grip as well. The firm has made it with a unique tread pattern that is suitable to run on water filled as well as dry road conditions. This radial ensures safe cornering and gives an enhanced steering response. All in all, a driver can experience easy as well as smooth handling of a bike that is equipped with this tyre.
Reviews for Zapper FS 2.75/18Write a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.00Width (mm)2.752.75Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1818Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.Warranty (Year)5 Years5 Years
- By Abhishek Posted on 06-03-2015 12:25:063.5
The Zapper range of tyres mark an exclusive brand of their own, holding renown for their quality even among MRF's radials. This one makes a brilliant addition to the range. It offers a great handling and control, with an excellent grip and supreme braking capacity. It goes beyond conventional standards set by tyres, with an improved fuel economy as well, along with a comfortable, soothing ride for its passengers.