Compare MRF Nylogrip FE and MRF Zapper P
- Models Supported10 Models Supported10 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.3.8/53.9/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.3.9/54.1/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.2/53.9/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4/54/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.5/53.6/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Nylogrip FE 90/100 R10Write a Review
- By SivadathanPosted on 16-03-2015 16:30:273.9
The radials of MRF score on some of the very best features possible. This is a tyre that blends all the best features and makes for a ride experience of the finest. It has superior traction to tread on all surfaces, and excellent wet performance as well. It is highly durable, with a cutting edge make that defies most other models ever made. A uniform wear function, along with a low rolling effort, together ensure that the energy needed for the vehicle are lowered and, as a result, the fuel consumption is reduced. The best braking and handling is delivered, and control is tightened. Balance affirms the vehicle all through the way. A comfortable, peaceful ride is guaranteed, sealing this as one of the best ride experiences to be.
Reviews for Zapper P 90/90 R18 TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.00Width (mm)9090Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.10090Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1018Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years5 Years
- By AnweshPosted on 06-03-2015 12:27:263.9
The Zapper family of tyres hold much prominence, some of the very greatest MRF products. This one is another valuable addition to the already renowned lot. It brings a blend of some of the best features one could ask for in a tyre, with high performance and great handling combined with better fuel economy and well assured comfort as well.