Compare MRF VTM and Maxxis MA-P1
- Models Supported7 Models Supported3 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.3.5/54.2/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.3.2/53.7/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.3.5/53.4/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3.8/53.2/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.6/53.9/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for VTM 175/70 R13 TubelessWrite a Review
- By Brijesh VashishtaPosted on 06-03-2015 15:44:483.5
The MRF company stands out in terms of quality defining products, and this model makes no exception. It combines firm handling with comfort and safety. It has a low rolling resistance, ensuring that the vehicle has the smoothest drive, along with a lower fuel consumption accompanying it. A firm braking capacity and traction on all surfaces enhance control for the driver. It brings the confidence and ease of handling for anyone behind the wheel. In addition to this, the VTM model series is also long lasting, with quality that withstands the bearing of streets and of time as well.
Reviews for MA-P1 155/65 R13 73T TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.190Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.0365Width (mm)175155Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.7065Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1313Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years2 Years
- By Gaurav GandhiPosted on 03-03-2015 16:16:393.7
Maxxis stands out among tyre manufacturers, and this model gives us a gist of what makes them so great. The MA-P1 is one of the finest of quality the world of radials has seen, strengthened for longer life and greater durability. It applies firm grip on all surfaces, and keeps the braking powerful. It has the most precise steering response, allowing for improved control on all levels. In addition to this, balance and stability are molded to the finest with this radial. A lower rolling resistance gives it a better fuel capacity, along with lower noise emission. All in all, performance, handling, safety and comfort are all raised to their finest levels with the help of this outstanding radial.