Compare MRF Zapper FS and CEAT SECURA ZOOM F
- Models Supported10 Models Supported10 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.3.3/54.5/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.3.8/54.6/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.2.9/55/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3.6/54.5/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.7/54.5/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Zapper FS 90/90 R17 TubelessWrite a Review
- By AbhishekPosted on 06-03-2015 12:25:063.5
The Zapper range of tyres mark an exclusive brand of their own, holding renown for their quality even among MRF's radials. This one makes a brilliant addition to the range. It offers a great handling and control, with an excellent grip and supreme braking capacity. It goes beyond conventional standards set by tyres, with an improved fuel economy as well, along with a comfortable, soothing ride for its passengers.
Reviews for SECURA ZOOM F 90/90 R17 TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.0Width (mm)9090Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.9090Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1717Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years5 Years
- By Amlan BhattacharyaPosted on 09-03-2015 15:03:024.6
CEAT is a well known tyre brand that is engaged in manufacturing and supplying of high quality tyres to various countries across the world. It has produced a wide range of products and SECURA ZOOM F is one among them. This is a radial that is built with a unique tread that has a directional pattern. It makes a wider contact path to keep a vehicle stable at all times. It is designed to offer a precise steering response, while ensuring better handling even when driving at higher speeds. All in all, this is a perfect tyre that a driver can ask for if, smooth ride and performance are a priority.