Compare MRF ZEC and MRF ZLX
- Models Supported1 Model Supported2 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.3.3/54/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.3.5/54.3/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.3/53.5/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3.8/55/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.7/53.5/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review2 Reviews
Reviews for ZEC 135/70 R12 65L TubelessWrite a Review
- By Sandhya Suri Posted on 16-03-2015 18:47:103.5
The ZEC is one of the best radials, affixed with the quality that MRF has always stood for. It brings a smooth, strain free run, and this ensures that the ride quality is fine as can be. With braking and cornering made easier, it allows for worry free and confident driving. The fuel economy is also improved with the easy drive that it maintains. A quiet, peaceful ride tops off the benefits that the radial offers, making it an exceptionally unique product.
Reviews for ZLX 145/80 R12 TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.120Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.2900Width (mm)135145Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.7080Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1212Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years5 Years
- By Kuldeep Tyagi Posted on 19-10-2015 12:14:444.2Handling very good, increase driving comfort, steering become smoother as compare to J.K and other brand of equal std. Excellent Traction quality, About Durability We can say after using it or after 30000- 40000 km running.By KT Posted on 19-10-2015 01:46:343.9Excellent tyre in Ride comfort, handling & fuel saving.
Most Popular Comparisons for MRF ZEC
Most Popular Comparisons for MRF ZLX