Compare MRF ZGT and Apollo Amazer 3G Maxx
- Models Supported10 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.3.3/54/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.3.9/54.5/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.3.3/54.5/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4/54.5/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.7/54.5/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for ZGT 195/80 R15 TubeWrite a Review
- By Poonam malviyaPosted on 16-03-2015 18:53:273.6
One of the best and most trusted tyre companies available in the market today is MRF. This firm is engaged in supplying different kinds of radials to suit different kinds of vehicles. It has countless customers present all across the globe, who prefer this brand for the quality it offers. This company has produced a large number of models and ZGT is one among them. The best thing about this radial is its rugged tread featuring a futuristic design. This tyre is developed to offer the best steering response and to maintain stability at all times. Its formation with high strength compounds makes it highly durable and long lasting as well. It guarantees the finest braking performance whether it is dry or wet roads. In addition to these, it gives an improved mileage besides cutting down the amount of fuel usage. Moreover, it ensures quick handling response and maintains traction all through the drive. On the whole, it is made with all the finest qualities that any driver would ask for in a tyre.
Reviews for Amazer 3G Maxx 185/65 R15 88T TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.190Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.0560Width (mm)195185Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.8065Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1515Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years5 Years
- By Brijesh VashishtaPosted on 03-03-2015 14:44:514.4
The Apollo range of tyres have built an unrivaled reputation, and one can glimpse the essence of their brilliance through a radial such as this one. The Amazer 3G Maxx is built for an all rounded success. In addition to its powerful grip, wet traction, superior braking capacity and stable handling ability, the radial defines glory on new ranges. It keeps its vehicle gripped to the ground no matter how rough or slippery the road gets. It helps its driver swerve through the corners with the best braking capacity imaginable. And topping all this off, it also increases fuel economy considerably. The radial builds the best drive for its owner with top notch performance guarded by good safety, balance cornering ability, and a quiet as well as comfortable drive.