Compare MRF ZGT and CEAT CZAR A/T
- Models Supported8 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.3.3/55/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.3.9/54.4/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.3.3/53.5/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4/54/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.7/55/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for ZGT 195/80 R15 TubeWrite a Review
- By Poonam malviyaPosted on 16-03-2015 18:53:273.6
One of the best and most trusted tyre companies available in the market today is MRF. This firm is engaged in supplying different kinds of radials to suit different kinds of vehicles. It has countless customers present all across the globe, who prefer this brand for the quality it offers. This company has produced a large number of models and ZGT is one among them. The best thing about this radial is its rugged tread featuring a futuristic design. This tyre is developed to offer the best steering response and to maintain stability at all times. Its formation with high strength compounds makes it highly durable and long lasting as well. It guarantees the finest braking performance whether it is dry or wet roads. In addition to these, it gives an improved mileage besides cutting down the amount of fuel usage. Moreover, it ensures quick handling response and maintains traction all through the drive. On the whole, it is made with all the finest qualities that any driver would ask for in a tyre.
Reviews for CZAR A/T 215/75 R15 100S TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.180Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.0800Width (mm)195215Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.8075Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1515Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years5 Years
- By Ranjit MenonPosted on 09-03-2015 11:24:034.4
The Czar A/T model series is one of the best radials from acclaimed manufacturer, CEAT. It offers an excellent traction and stability besides ensuring an impressive braking ability. Cornering and turning are made easier than one could ask for, and control is enhanced to its very finest. The most precise steering response upgrades handling for a vehicle, and secures balance throughout the drive. In addition to this, the radial also brings down the fuel consumption, and builds the most comfortable and peaceful ride for its owner.