Compare MRF ZLO and MRF ZVTS
- Models Supported9 Models Supported10 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.1/53/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4/53.4/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.1/53.3/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3.9/53.6/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.9/54/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for ZLO 185/70 R14 88T TubelessWrite a Review
- By Nikhil Posted on 05-03-2015 19:05:044
MRF is a well established tyre making company, whose products are suitable for passenger cars, commercial and sports utility vehicles as well. This firm has made its mark in this industry by producing highly durable and performance oriented tyres, which also ensures an enhanced safety. This ZLO model series is specifically developed with a dynamic combination of features, which makes it an ideal choice among many others. Its qualities includes exceptional steering response, effective braking and cornering as well as increased traction on all kinds of surfaces. Moreover, it comes with an innovative tread that is long lasting and brings the best drainage action. All these aspects together, makes it one of the best tyres that is outstanding in terms of performance and safety as well.
Reviews for ZVTS 175/65 R14 82T TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.190190Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.560475Width (mm)185175Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.7065Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1414Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years5 Years
- By Amlan Bhattacharya Posted on 05-03-2015 18:45:013.5
MRF seals its victory in the tyre industry with products like this one. Particularly, this ZVTS model takes tyre quality to its finest, with grip on all surfaces, and traction on wet grounds as well. It allows for smooth and effortless braking, giving the car an edge for cornering. It has the most precise steering response, enabling the vehicle an advancement in its control and handling. Firm balance and safe handling are put to the fore with this radial. In addition to this, conventional boundaries are gone beyond with this tyre, which brings a better mileage, besides ensuring comfort.