Compare MRF ZLX and MRF ZV2K
- Models Supported3 Models Supported3 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4/53.6/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.3/53.4/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.3.5/53.4/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.5/53.3/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.5/53.5/5
- Reviews & Rating2 Reviews1 Review
Reviews for ZLX 155/65 R13Write a Review
- By Kuldeep Tyagi Posted on 19-10-2015 12:14:444.2Handling very good, increase driving comfort, steering become smoother as compare to J.K and other brand of equal std. Excellent Traction quality, About Durability We can say after using it or after 30000- 40000 km running.By KT Posted on 19-10-2015 01:46:343.9Excellent tyre in Ride comfort, handling & fuel saving.
Reviews for ZV2K 155/65 R13 73T TubeWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.190Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.0365Width (mm)155155Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6565Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1313Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years5 Years
- By Naveen Posted on 16-03-2015 18:44:553.4
The ZV2K is one of the best radials ever made. It defines quality on many rounds, with top notch control, smooth handling, stability at all conditions, and benefits extending to include the fuel economy and ride quality as well.
Most Popular Comparisons for MRF ZLX
Most Popular Comparisons for MRF ZV2K